Starting on July 1,
2012 for for Wisconsin public registered UTV’s & ATVs, owners
will be required to furnish a rear plate in addition to the two side decals
furnished by DNR.
* Plate will be minimum of 4
inches in height and 7 1/2 inches wide.
* Plate must be white
* Black lettering a minimum of 1
1/2 inches high with a minimum 3/16 stroke
* Needs only the 4 registration
numbers and two letters that follow – Same as on the registration decal
* Owner shall maintain the plate
so it is in legible condition
* Plate shall be attached to the
rear of the vehicle.
ATV License plate kits are available online by the following
Moose Utility, American MFG, Hardline Products or